Account manager responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports.
Role & Responsibility:-
- Working with potential clients and build relations in order to generate business requirement
- Working on strategic planning for existing accounts
- Responsible for handling a team of IT Recruiters.
- Working as a SPOC between Clients & the Organization.
- Generating requirements from new clients and existing clients.
- Responsible for getting new leads requirements and maintaining existing clients to enhance business relations.
- Make timely submissions and provide all the information to the client which is required for making an end client submission.
- Follow up with the clients on the progress of the submittals made.
- Creating and maintaining database of potential Clients.
- Should have knowledge on end to end IT recruitment process sourcing -Identifying screening short listing interviewing candidates.
- Identify new business opportunities and responsible for CRM activities, Post sales activities.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Director.
- As account manager, follow up with the Clients on regular basis
- Strategic planning & execution.
- Experience: 8 – 12 yrs at US IT Recruitment Business.
Experience: 8 – 12 yrs at US IT Recruitment Business.
Check out other current openings
Follow us on LinkedIn