Salesforce and D365 transformation
100% remote to start but onsite will be required time to time. Looking for people close to Minnesota. Needs Salesforce Experience***
Full-time change manager for Salesforce and D365 transformation program. Ideally located in Minnesota, Iowa or Indiana but needs to be able to travel to Iowa and Indiana to support the transformation. Required ASAP. Focus will be on
- Change Adoption strategy
Employees understand how to leverage business systems and processes to do their job and understand how upcoming project changes will result in the need to leverage business systems and processes differently.
- Apply a structured change management methodology, preferably modeled against PROSCI and Kotter methodologies.
- Design and lead change management activities by conducting and communicating current and future state analysis, stakeholder analysis, impact analysis, readiness assessments, risk analysis, risk mitigation planning.
- Lead the design, development, delivery, and management of key communications.
- Provide input, document requirements, and support the design and delivery of training programs
- Facilitate and manage communication and tactics with change agents selected for the change network(s)
- Identify and manage anticipated and persistent resistance in collaboration with key stakeholders, business partners, and change agents.
- Create actionable plans and activities for the core change management plans: Sponsor Plan, People Manager Plan, Communications Plan, and Training Plan, Resistance Plan, and any other extended plans to support change adoption • Collaborate with key audiences to establish communities of practice.
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress.
- With Program Manager, ensure realistic goals and timelines are established while managing uncertainty