Locals or Nearby candidates only.
- Data architect should have 11+ years of experience in database development, information systems design and analysis
- experience with database technologies and the design and implementation of enterprise-level data modelling / data architecture of data warehousing and the support of business intelligence initiatives.
- Hands on experience with data modelling
- Strong grasp of advanced SQL writing and query tuning/optimization
- Design and implementation of relation and star schema modelling.
- Articulating data definitions, content domains, data classes, subject area classification, and conformed dimensions.
- Strong documentation skills (source-to-target mappings, LDM, PDM, etc)
- Strong math and analytical skills are essential to complete job requirements successfully.
- Able to compile and organize statistical information retrieved and present findings to management.
- Strong computer skills and ability to use necessary databases and software.
- Developing, managing, and updating data models, including physical and logical models of the data warehouse, data mart, staging area, and the operational data store and source systems
- Performing data modelling based on Dimensional Fact Model (DFM) principle.
- Assisting in the design of the company’s data extraction, staging, and loading to data warehouse processes to ensure that data is as consistent, clean, and accurate as possible.
- Data architect will act as a key liaison to the company’s Data Management Leader and developers, developing solutions to design problems, increasing efficiency and performance, and recommending best practices for data warehouse-driven reporting and analytics
For more jobs visit our Current openings sections