Job description– Required Data Science/ SQL Developers
Roles and Responsibilities
• Creating and maintaining a sophisticated and secure data pipeline
• Improving data quality, reducing latency, ensuring accuracy and efficiency in secure data systems
• Combining raw information from different sources and sending it to various endpoints
• Identifying opportunities for further data acquisition
• Working in conjunction with the data science and development teams to obtain greater
functionality within our data ecosystems.
• Serving as a primary technical engineer supporting an integrated AWS data environment including Redshift, SageMaker, s3 and various other technologies
Desired Candidate Profile
• BS in Computer Science, IT, or other engineering field
• 1-2 years of relevant work experience as a Data Engineer or a similar role
• Experience designing and maintaining an efficient data architecture
• Experience with programming languages such as Python, Node.js, and PHP
• Advanced Experience using AWS cloud services such as Redshift, Lambda, and S3
• Experience with security as it relates to data engineering
• Experience using SQL databases (MySQL, Postgres, etc.)
• Ability to communicate effectively and work across teams to understand specific data needs
• Experience pulling data using APIs and integrating data into the warehouse
• Experience using the Command Line Interface in AWS and PySpark
Perks and Benefits
• This is a Part Time/ Work from Home Position Expecting 40 hrs per week
• Project Duration of 6 -12 months.
• Pay rate per month will be INR 75,000 to 1,10,000/- Based on interview feedback. 10% • • • TDS will be applicable as per Govt of India Norms. And TDS certificate will be issued during financial year ending.
• Technical Assessment Code Test (Time frame to complete 15 hour)
• 1 Technical Discussion
• 1 Client Discussion
Work Location: Work from Home. Consultant must have good Laptop and Broadband Connectivity.
Work Timings: 1:30 pm IST to 10:30 pm IST
Interested candidates please submit your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org