The Enterprise Architect is responsible for migration strategies, technical governance, and solution design supporting the global program and interfacing with program management for client engagements in global locations. In project delivery, the Architect will be responsible for data rationalization and detail design
- Develops migration strategies, solution designs and collaborates or executable project plans
- Comprehends the client’s business problem, need, or opportunities into solution design addressing the business problems, needs, and opportunities
- Provide architectural direction for multiple medium to large sized projects concurrently in various stages of their lifecycle or a large project full time
- Comprehend the client’s business problem, need, or opportunity and to design a strategy / solution that completely and correctly addresses the business problem, need, or opportunity
- Validate/evaluate if an information systems or operational architecture meets business needs
- Relates risks and challenges the client should expect to encounter with a given strategy/solution with other client efforts or projects (use of internal knowledge of organization; trusted advisor relationship).
- Develops Architecture Specification deliverables that map customer business requirements into complete information systems (technologies, processes and people) or operational solutions
- Ability to apply knowledge of how the industry uses IT to address business challenges using, for example, technical standards and infrastructure, cross-industry trends that impact IT investment, industry-specific roadmaps, and IT enablers
- Enterprise Architect is expected to establish a leadership role in business development activities for large, complex opportunities as solution architect
- Build rapport and trust with internally within and externally with the client
- Demonstrate excellent consultative, technical, and leadership skills
- Strategically consider all sides of an issue within the contexts of time, breadth, and range of options
- Systematically gather, assess and apply critical organizational, technical, operational, and sales/marketing information for business decisions
- Prepare clear, concise, and persuasive communications for multiple audiences, including demonstrating effective writing and presentation skills, listening actively, and projecting a credible image
- Ability to articulate technical or operational problems into understandable business terms appropriate for the audience
- Design and present high-impact messages to a client’s executive level management
- Ability to leverage presentation tools to persuasively communicate complex messages to multiple audience levels, including executive level management
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written skills with proven capability to represent at external events including client sessions
- Minimum 5 years Architecture experience and 10 years industry experience.
- Work delivery is quality focused.
- Can manage work across geographies and time zones.
- Must be able to travel if required
- Degree in IT related discipline.
- Outsourcing industry experience.
- Large corporation experience.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills – including MS Project
If this fits you, please apply online or share your resume with Manjunath
Email ID: email@example.com
Phone: +1 732-993-5319
For more opportunities visit our Current Openings