The Industrial Automation and Control Engineer will be the focal point for site technical & commissioning issues.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes customer requirements and develops specifications to deliver fully tested and documented control systems for projects on time
- Deliver the system for a project, fully tested, and documented to site to the required specifications and project timing
- Responsible for application engineering of HMI/PLC systems for fully automated Warehouse Control Systems.
- Sub-systems delivered on time in a project
- Design, coding, specification and test of PLC, HMI, and AC drive software.
- Number of call-ins to Helpdesk from a customer regarding the control system
- Focal point for site technical & commissioning issues
- Experience in plant control systems like PLC, HMI, SCADA
- Knowledge of basic discrete automation & Instrumentation like, sensors, transmitters, RIO’s.
- Knowledge of Palletization and automation systems
- Must be able to draw optimized material flow and mapping to inventory process
- Strong awareness of inbound and outbound systems transactions
- Strong knowledge of communication protocols and interfaces like OPC, TCPIP, Ethernet, Control Net, Device Net
- Knowledge of Pharma Manufacturing Enterprise technology like SAP, Oracle, JDE.
- Preferably experience in the material handling in pharma manufacturing industry working on technical solutions and designs for green field and brown field projects consisting of one or more of the following products:
- AS/RS, conveyors, AGVS, WMS, Picking & Palletizing, robotic material handling, etc.
- knowledge of SynQ Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Experience of integration of WMS to MES and SAP
- Functional knowledge of Manufacturing systems like LIMS, PRS, Labeling and Asset Management Systems
- Knowledge of cGMP regulations, including 21CFR part 11, and good documentation practices.
For more opportunities visit our Current Openings