In our .Net Software Developer role, you will assist in the development, implementation and management of our applications to improve our clients’ delivery approach. You will be configuring, testing and implementing new applications, and assisting in the design of applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
Responsibilities will include:
- Analyze, design, develop, test, and implement applications and databases to support key business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements, and company goals.
- Work closely with other teams, developers, and Senior Management to build new features and applications
- Help manage ongoing application and conduct long-term improvement efforts to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements.
- Participate in code-review process
- Help create applications to interface with other platform as needed.
- Ability to be on call during deployments and participate in on-call rotation
- This role offers regular exposure to business stakeholders and management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to technical problems.
- Learn new software tools and skills as required.
Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technologies or related field, or
an equivalent combination of experience, education, and training.
- At least 3 years of C# .Net development experience with Visual 2017 or higher and VS Code
- 3 years of experience in Object Oriented programming
- At least 2 years of experience with REST APIs
- 2 yrs of experience with T-SQL
- At least 2 years of experience with Windows Services
- MVC 4.0 or higher, .Net framework 4.5 or higher, and .Net Core
- Project experience with OAuth/JWT authentication
- Experience with version control / CICD tool such as BitBucket or Git
If interested please contact Rahul B. for more information.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph: +1 732 392 6131
For more opportunities click here