Needs a manager who has recent on-site team management experience. With very solid Java, Spring, Microservices, REST background
As a manager you will be part of a team aligned with one of our agile product development teams, working together with not only other engineers but also with Product Managers, Scrum Masters, Solution Designers, Architects, QA engineers, DevOps, and Production Support teams. If you enjoy working on fun, highly visual applications, if you care about the user experience and most importantly, if you are passionate about technology and enjoy working with teams, we’d love to hear from you!
- Leads planning, design and delivery of software and web applications, for customer and agent facing tools. Leads all aspects of software development with agile execution
- Provides guidance to software engineering team(s) and other departments in identifying product and technical requirements. Serves as primary point of contact and liaison between cross-functional teams.
- Takes initiative to lead development of new software products and applications. Establishes processes and communication loops for smooth software delivery and rollout.
- Manages all the deliverables to ensure adherence to deadlines, specifications and budgets. Implements performance metrics and prepares periodic reports. Monitors and tracks project progress and reports findings to leadership team.
- Ensures all engineers keep current with technological developments within the industry. Monitors and evaluates competitive applications and products.
- Manages professional and non-exempt employees, conducting work performance. Always works towards raising the bar of the team. Is a mentor to the team and offers coaching and constructive criticism to help team members grow into A players.
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Who you are
- You’re a passionate and dedicated people leader who recognizes that the success of an engineering team comes from its engineers.
- You have experience in leading or managing teams that include all experience levels
- You possess excellent interpersonal, relationship-building skills
- You recognize the value of performance, availability, scalability, and observability of systems
- You regularly anticipate technical issues, and lead teams to avoid them.
- You are knowledgeable in the Software Development Lifecycle, Agile Methodologies, Continuous Integration and Deployment
- You possess a strong sense of ownership and responsibility for code quality and production stability
- You have a minimum of five years of professional experience developing, deploying, and supporting microservices with high availability and reliability
- Passionate about teamwork, collaboration, growth opportunities, learning new technologies, and creating awesome experiences.
- A strong leader, an independent, critical, and analytic thinker, who has excellent communication (verbal/written) skills and can rapidly adapt to changing business and customer demands.
- Manager needs to provide direction to keep teams aligned and on track, ensuring a collaborative and inclusive environment.
For more jobs visit current openings