Title: Solution Architect
Location: Remote as of now, after that Alpharetta, GA
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science, IT, Mathematics, Economics
- A minimum of 10+ years overall IT industry experience
- A minimum of 3+ years in a solution or technical architect role using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms
- Experience in architecting and designing technical solutions for Microsoft-centric solutions based on industry standards using (Azure) IaaS, PaaS and SaaS capabilities.
- Claims-based authentication (SAML/OAuth/OIDC), MFA, JIT, and/or RBAC / Ping etc.
- Knowledge of cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls, SIEM, etc.
- Managed the end-to-end lifecycles of a project in solution architect capacity
- Mission critical technology components with DR capabilities
- Multi-geography, multi-tier service design and management
- Extensive experience in financial management, solution plan development and product cost estimation
- Solid business acumen, management and marketing communication skills
- Significant experience in presenting ideas, products, concept papers to varied audiences
- Experience coaching and mentoring others
- Leadership capabilities and proven ability to manage difficult stakeholders
- Support peer teams and their responsibilities; such as infrastructure, operations, engineering, info-security
- Experience with configuration management and automation tools such as Azure DevOps, Ansible, Puppet, Octopus, Chef, Salt, etc.
- Experience with Software development full lifecycle methodologies, patterns, frameworks, libraries and tools
- Relational, graph and/or unstructured data technologies such as SQL Server, Azure SQL, Cosmos, Azure Data Lake, HD Insights, Hadoop, Neo4j etc.
- Experience in data movement and transformation technologies Working knowledge of visualization tools such as Power BI or Tableau and understanding of analytics tools including Azure Stream Analytics, SQL Analytics, Data Lake Analytics.
- AI and Machine Learning tools such as Azure ML etc.
- Delivered projects or initiatives using common methodologies especially SAFe Agile but also Waterfall, Iterative etc.
- Extensive experience in project and/or product management
- Experience in architecting mobile applications that are either independent applications or supplementary addons (to intranet or extranet)
- Achieved one or more of the typical Solution Architecture certifications e.g. Microsoft, MS Azure Certification, TOGAF, AWS Cloud Certified, Pivotal, CISSIP, Zachman, ITIL, Cisco, (ISC)2, CEH, SAFe, PMI, and SAP etc.
- Note: The client is more focusing on who have experience of Design & development in Application or Implementation of Applications with Azure AND .Net platform. looking for someone with experience in Apps development also.
For more details reach out to : Sia
Phone: +1 732-993-7485