We are hiring – Snowflake Technical Architect
Location – Remote
- Snowflake Technical Architect and Administration responsible for defining and drive technical architecture and design of end-to-end data solutions by leveraging Snowflake cloud data platform.
- Fluent and Assertive communication; and a strong influencer with excellent customer engagement skills. Ability to work independently as well as with a team for complex solution implementation.
- Overall 15+yrs of industry experience in implementing the data and analytics solutions on premise and on cloud environment.
- Minimum 6+ years of architect experience in multiple types of Cloud data platforms implementation for data lake, data hub, data vault, data warehousing projects
- 2+ Years of experience in administration and data architecture defining User policy, RBAC policy, data models, ingestion patterns and standards for Snowflake
- Minimum 2 large implementations of platform modernization/migration, data lakes, data vaults, AI/ML projects.
- Good understanding of the modern best practices for the data modeling required for cloud data warehouse, data lakes, data vaults.
- Good understanding of data governance, data security using RBAC, authentication/authorization (SSO, Oauth).
- Hands on Expertise with python or SQL programming
- Experience on Azure and Snowflake with data architecture, design, analytics, and deployment
- Exposure of the competitive ELT/ETL tools Matillion/Talend/Fivetran
- Certified Snowflake SnowPro
- Cloud Certifications on AWS or Azure or GCP
- Snowflake Architecture and Administration atop Azure cloud
- Strong expertise on Snowflake RBAC setup
- SQL, PL/SQL, Python/similar hands on Data Engineering
- Good understanding SQL based databases, like #teradata , #oracle , #sqlserver , etc.
- Azure Cloud platform’s data services
- DevOps tools like Azure DevOps, Jenkin, Jira, etc.
- Dbt, Matillion, Fivetran/HVR, AWS/Glue, Azure Data Factory, AWS SQS, Kinesis, Event Hub, Data Flow, EMR, Data Bricks.
Please share your update resume to firstname.lastname@example.org / 732-392-6131
For more job opportunities visit our Current Openings page